THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS CONVEYED BY LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY, PROVINCE OR STATE. IN SOME COUNTRIES, PROVINCES OR STATES, CONSUMER LAW MAY IMPOSE A MINIMUM WARRANTY PERIOD. OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY LAW, ATOMI DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT OR SUSPEND OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE. FOR A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR RIGHTS, WE INVITE YOU TO CONSULT THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY, PROVINCE OR STATE.
1. LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
ATOMI warrants that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period. The limited warranty is applicable to the list of covered repair services below.
Scope of Warranty
ATOMI Electric Scooter
Scope of Warranty
ATOMI Electric Scooter
Or 10KM of use (Whichever comes First)
The remaining parts of the scooter are considered wear & tear and are not included in the limited warranty as they are not manufacturing defects.
The duration and conditions related to the legal warranties are provided by respective local laws.
ATOMI warrants to the original purchaser that its ATOMI Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use in the period mentioned above.
ATOMI does not guarantee that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error free.
ATOMI is not liable for damages arising from non-compliance with the instructions related to the use of the Product.
The limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear of any covered component
- The cost or shipping of another scooter box. (It is owners responsibility to keep the original box or purchase a new box if needed due to replacement or repair)
- Damage or defects caused by negligence, improper assembly, modifications, accidents, misuse, improper tools, acts of God, failure to follow user manual, water damage, improper cleaning solutions, improper maintenance (storage during winter for example), extreme/stunt driving, commercial use, unauthorized accessories, upgrades not sold by ATOMI
- Screws, loss of screws, stripped screws due to over forcing
- Battery failures due to water damage, improper charging, power surges, after market chargers or lack of proper winter storage (75% battery capacity in room temperature)
- Unauthorized service center repairs or parts will not be covered if damage, failure or loss occurs
- Any product rusting, blemishes, loss of color due to sun exposure over time of usage
- Any orders that have received a chargeback and that are currently under investigation (until the resolution is solved, warranty will be voided.
Any defect report must include an image or video, proving the existence of the defect first. When the defect is reported, and ATOMI team validates the defect. If a valid claim is received by ATOMI within the Warranty Period, ATOMI will either (1) repair the component of the product at no charge (labor included), or (2) replace the defective component with a new component (part and labor included) or (3) refund the product, excluding potential shipping costs.
It remains the sole discretion of the ATOMI team to determine whether the core component or scooter are defective and if they are covered by the limited warranty.
3. HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service, you must:
- Contact Support Center via atomiscooters.com/support or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to submit the request. You must provide 1. Image of proof of purchase such as invoice or receipt, 2. Image or Video of defective components, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Once the request has been validated by ATOMI, we will send you the replacement part and written/video instructions on how to repair or replace the components.
- If you are not comfortable or do not know how to repair by yourself, you may use one of our repair centers. However, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost, taxes and obtaining a scooter box if not still in possession of it. You must deliver the Product, in its original packaging, to the address specified by ATOMI.
3. HOW TO OBTAIN REPAIR CENTER SERVICE
STEP 1: Contact Support Center via atomiscooters.com/support or email us email@example.com to submit the request of using ATOMI repair center servies. You must provide (a) the image of proof of purchase such as invoice or receipt. (b) your address for return shipping. ATOMI Support team will reply within 24 hours to confirm your request.
STEP 2: Once you receive the ATOMI Support Team confirmation email, ship the scooter in the original box to the address in the ATOMI confirmation email, and send your tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 3: Once ATOMI Repair center complete the repairement. We will send you an email confirmation along with the shipping tracking number. The general repair period is 7 working days.
4. REPAIR CENTER SHIPPING COSTS
Repair Shipping (to Atomi)
When shipping your scooter to our Repair Centre, you will be responsible for the shipping costs. We require that you ship the scooter in the original box, or a box that is purchased from us, and we strongly recommend you to insure the contents of your delivery with the courier.
Return Shipping (back to you)
Once the scooter is repaired, Atomi will ship the scooter back to you. Atomi will be responsible to cover the shipping cost.
5. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Unless otherwise stipulated by ATOMI, this Limited Warranty applies only to the Products manufactured by or for ATOMI and identifiable by the trademarks, trade name or "ATOMI" or its logo.
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any (a) Damage due to acts of nature or God, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (b) Negligence; (c) Commercial use; (d) Alterations or modifications to any part of the Product; (e) Damage caused by use with non-ATOMI products; (f) Damage caused by accident, abuse or misuse; (g) Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by ATOMI or with improper voltage or power supply; or (h) Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of ATOMI; (i) Bought through our distributors are not covered by the Limited Warranty; (j) Scooter is resold or transferred to another individual (warranty is by no means transferable under any circumstances).
It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the product. It is likely that the data, software or other materials in the equipment will be lost or reformatted during the service process, ATOMI is not responsible for such damage or loss.
No ATOMI reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
Except as prohibited by laws or otherwise promised by ATOMI, the after-sales services shall be limited to the country or region of the original purchase.
Products which were not duly imported and/or were not duly manufactured by ATOMI and/or were not duly acquired from ATOMI or a ATOMI’s official seller are not covered by the present warranties. As per applicable law you may benefit from warranties from the non-official retailer who sold the product. Therefore, ATOMI invites you to contact the retailer from whom you purchased the product.
The present warranties do not apply in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
6. IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, all implied warranties (including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) will have a limited duration up to a maximum duration of this limited warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation will not be applied in these cases.
7. DAMAGE LIMITATION
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, ATOMI shall not be liable for any damages caused by accidents, indirect, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data, damages resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even if ATOMI has been informed of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. ATOMI CONTACTS
You may obtain a service number by the following ways and get reply within 48 hours:
First, contacting ATOMI Support Center on ATOMI official website www.atomiscooters.com Monday to Saturday.
Or, you can also send emails to ATOMI service mailbox as email@example.com
Repair center address: 17008 Evergreen Place, Suite B, City of Industry, CA 91745, United States